Conference language is English.
Registration to the "International Symposium on Dairy Cattle Nutrition 2018" is possible via the registration form at this website. Registration is confirmed when payment is received.
The participation fee for early birds , including lunch, drinks and proceedings of the symposium, amounts:
- EARLY BIRD (register before Januari 1st 2019!): €195 standard fee, €50 for students.
- From Januari 1, the registration fee will be €245 standard feeor €70 for students.
To receive the student rate, registrants must present a valid student card on the day of the symposium.
After registration the amount due can be paid by bank transfer or directly online by Ideal or Credit Card. An invoice and confirmation of registration or an payment confirmation will be sent by e-mail.
- Ideal or Creditcard payment
Ideal or Creditcard payments are processed by our payment service provider Stichting Mollie Payments, IBAN NL53ABNA0627535577, BIC ABNANL2A;
- Banktransfer (EU only!)
If you pay by Banktransfer, payment should be made, quoting the payment reference noted in your invoice, to our payment service provider Stichting Mollie Payments, IBAN NL53ABNA0627535577, BIC ABNANL2A,Chamber of Commerce: 302.04.462, VAT: NL81.58.39.091.B01.
If for some reason your online payment did not succeed, You can pay directly by invoice. Please use the following information and include your invoice number as a payment reference: OANEvents, Bank name: TRIODOS, IBAN: NL61TRIO0198106793, BIC: TRIONL2U.
Registration is final after payment of the indebted sum within 21 days of the invoice date. Refunding can only take place according to terms and conditions as stated below.
If you have any quetions concerning your invoice or payment, please contact email@example.com.
Cancellation terms participants
Registration cannot be unilaterally withdrawn or altered by the participant.
Notice of cancellation must be in writing addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If cancellation notice, for good reasons (force majeure), is sent:
- before December 15th 2017 the participant will be refunded the full participation costs, less expenses.
- from December 15th 2018 to December 31st 2018, the participant will be refunded 50% of the full participation costs.
- from December 31st 2018 on, the participant is liable to pay 100% of the full participation costs.